BOOK YOUR WALKING TICKETS HERE
This is where the tickets are obtainable through the website.
To book your tickets, scroll down through the list. The small numbers at the top or bottom of the list will take you through the pages. Clicking on ‘details’ will give you more information about the walk.
- Choose from an adult ticket or a child ticket for each walk. They may become separated with the adult ticket on one page and the child ticket on the next one. If you cannot see a child ticket, it is because the walk is not suitable for children. If you cannot see any tickets for the walk, it is because it is fully booked. Email <B>email@example.com</B> if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
- Change the number in the ‘Pcs.' box to add more tickets for that walk.
- Click on ‘Put into basket’ to add the walk.
- When ready to check out, click on basket to check your order, then click on ‘Order’.
- Fill out the address details, then click on ‘continue order’.
- Select Paypal from the drop down box as payment method & tick acceptance of terms & conditions.
- Then click ‘send order paypal.’ The screen will change to the Paypal website (may take a little while). You will see your payment total at the top. Either log in to Paypal or scroll down and click ’Check out as Guest’, where you will be able to pay using your own credit/debit card.
On some browsers, when filling out your address details on the postcode/city line, it will not accept the city. This is because it is two separate boxes which becomes apparent if you mouse over the line slowly. If you prefer to pay by cheque made out to Herefordshire Walking, just copy the Booking Form in the programme and post it to 7 St. Ethelbert Street, Hereford HR1 2NR.
Please also read the terms and conditions above.
are subject to availability. All bookings will be acknowledged and full
details of how to join each walk will be included in your booking confirmation.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01432 352287.